Scheppach TKU site saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majorlarf

Established Member
Reaction score
I have in bits & I mean in bits in my workshop the above saw the item was given to me like this but with no manual does anyone have a copy or could they point me in the right direction? The scheppach site does not seem that good although I did manage to find an exploded view of the sliding table?
Also as i have not used a table saw before could someone also point me in the direction of a good book or website on tablesaws or post hints here? like for instance does the waste material have to be on a certain side of the blade i.e waste between blade & guide or is it useable material between blade & guide or what?

I have managed to find an elektra beckem instruction which do look similar?

Hello Yes I have the manual for this saw. I have just scanned it and if you PM me with your Email address I will send it to you.
Although it sells as a site saw, with a little fettling they are remarkably accurate.

Alan

gwaithcoed":239hd5m2 said:
Hello Yes I have the manual for this saw. I have just scanned it and if you PM me with your Email address I will send it to you.
Although it sells as a site saw, with a little fettling they are remarkably accurate.

Alan

I have had one for 20 years and find it ideal for the small shop.

Edit..

I might add,they have a much better machine out of Taiwan for considerably less,so loosing sales fast here.

gwaithcoed":1s5l16h8 said:

Alan
Hi Alan, I'm a new member and was hoping you might still have the manual for the Scheppach TKU. I have just bought my husband this saw and a manual did not come with it. And I am not really educated on how these forums work, so I hope this message gets to you. Cheers, Michelle

Hello Micheĺe Yes I still have it somewhere, don't know exactly where but as my wife says "you never throw anything away " I will dig it out and get scanning . You will have to send me your email address via a PM (private message)

Alan

Latest posts

Back