Scary Lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I have wasted my money in buying all my Henry Taylor and Sorby gouges, skews, scrapers, parting tools etc. All I really need was a surform plane, a couple of coarse files and a sheet of any old sandpaper!!! Presumably I would have needed to have bought an additional nine lives as well, judging by the working practices. Not the best instructional video for woodturning that I have seen on YouTube!!!

Couldnt watch for long - kept expecting him to be dragged around the workpiece!

I thought that the UK. government wanted us all to go back to basics, well here's a vid. showing us how to.
Far too scary for me, I am dangerous enough with the correct tools.

johnjayrambo is epic :D i haven't seen that much disregard for personal safety in a long time. i especially like it when the rasp digs in and throws it back at him :shock:

p.s. if you want a proper laurgh watch some of his others videos, i wont mention which ones, but rambo should be his middle name.

Isnt it amazing how hard you can make woodturning look

With a full kit of blunt tools

Sureform blunt , Try a round file Humm thats blunt as well but Keep going , then onto a blade with no handle :roll:

I gave up #-o

Nice baggy sleeve on his jumper just asking to be dragged into the lathe/Chuck. #-o #-o

That was one of the worst examples of turning I have seen, and believe me I have witnessed some awful practices in the past :shock:

Back