saw sharpening

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only you where closer i would have dived at the chance to be taught the proper way i'm not that bad with my old saws but i remember my old foreman sharpening my diston panel saw one time and compared to my efforts it was day and night i think the gesture to offer people to show then the proper way is worth its weight in gold go for it guys it,s a dying art.
Jim

Just like to thank Pete for a most enjoyable day showing me how to sharpen my saws, now just have to practice, and as Pete showed, if you get it wrong ,its not the end of the world ,just flatten them off and start again. The saws we sharpened are quick cutting with no effort and kept to the line on practice cuts, so many thanks and see you at Newark Pete,
Kind regards David

and thankyou dave for the kind beutifull handmade gift will tresure it mate your welcome in my shop anytime its a pleaseure to pass on something useful , if we dont it will die out and thats not rite .
pete

Latest posts

Back