Saturday = Boring

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CarlC

Established Member
Reaction score
IS it me or is Saturdays getting more boring with the rubbish they put on T.V.
THey`ve got wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ot many reality programme they need more docs and comedy porgrammes.They only things worth watching are wood works, boys in the wood and south park.lol

mambo":3f1i9fwf said:
get outside and do something

[-X imho

Nah get INSIDE and do something.

Had 2 hours in the workshop for the first time in what seems like months.

Repaired a broken toy, scrolled out the name of a friends son and made a weaving board for my eldest. Had to explain to her the difference between warp and weft* but she did not get the joke

Andy

*ps if you interested the weft goes from weft to right.

Come and give me a hand if you like, I have work coming out of my ears! I have been in the workshop all day and will be out on site tomorrow fitting the gate I have just completed. I now have enough work to see me through up until March! In between all this I must take SWIMBO out in the car to practice for her test in two weeks time! Bored, Bored, I never get time to be bored. :lol:

:lol: Get out and do something :lol: Like what i have no money.Bikes got a flattyre.I would do some Carpentry but i`ve only just started.Bout to watch south park. :lol: :lol:

mailee":2gtvhbsl said:
Come and give me a hand if you like, I have work coming out of my ears! I have been in the workshop all day and will be out on site tomorrow fitting the gate I have just completed. I now have enough work to see me through up until March! In between all this I must take SWIMBO out in the car to practice for her test in two weeks time! Bored, Bored, I never get time to be bored. :lol:

:lol: I think grimsby`s a bit to far, or other wise u could`ve been my work placement. :lol:

dedee":18isrtib said:
mambo":18isrtib said:
get outside and do something

[-X imho

Nah get INSIDE and do something.

i meant get out from infront of the telly

CarlC":18isrtib said:
Get out and do something Like what i have no money.Bikes got a flattyre.I would do some Carpentry but i`ve only just started.Bout to watch south park.

there must be a few tools about the house get a knife and a stick and make a peg :idea:

If you've only just started carpentry then don't you need the practice - what are you waiting for. Looking forward to tomorrow night's post to see what you've built on Sunday

regards

Brian

brianhabby":2ctzhmwi said:
If you've only just started carpentry then don't you need the practice - what are you waiting for. Looking forward to tomorrow night's post to see what you've built on Sunday

regards

Brian

:lol: I want to do Carpentry but i have no where to do it, andi don`t have the right tools and money. :lol:
"excuses excuses" :lol:

Latest posts

Back