Sad News

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyroraby

Established Member
Reaction score
I have some bad news for anyone who knew John Pizey.
We have been asked by Jean (his wife) to let as many people know that sadly on 31st March John sadly passed away
Im sure those of you who knew John will sorely miss him and his humour.
If anyone wants any messages passing on please let us know and we will pass them to Jean and her family.
At his funeral they played 'Always look on the Bright side of Life'
Maybe we should always remember John this way and the song
RIP John we know you will be laughing at us all
You will always be remembered for you cheeky sense of humour :lol: =D>

That's very sad news :cry:

My wife and I met John at Ally Pally one year after attending one of his presentations. A lovely bloke with a great sense of humour. He will be missed.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

I'm sorry to hear that. John was at the Springfield show last year. We (the demonstrators) were lodging in a small guesthouse and John was absolutely hilarious. At the time my life was falling apart at the seams and for 3 days I laughed and I laughed and I laughed. His Basil Fawlty-esque stories had us all in stitches. I'm smiling now at the memory. What with him and Colin the Carver we had a whale of a time.

The world is richer for having had him and poorer for his passing.

Steve

Pyroraby":r83phlph said:
I have some bad news for anyone who knew John Pizey.
We have been asked by Jean (his wife) to let as many people know that sadly on 31st March John sadly passed away
Im sure those of you who knew John will sorely miss him and his humour.
If anyone wants any messages passing on please let us know and we will pass them to Jean and her family.
At his funeral they played 'Always look on the Bright side of Life'
Maybe we should always remember John this way and the song
RIP John we know you will be laughing at us all
You will always be remembered for you cheeky sense of humour :lol: =D>

Send her my deepest sympathy for her loss, he was a really good guy who will be sadly missed by all his friends on here even those who did not know him for long as he was a good guy who made a lot of people laugh but was also there for people who needed advice on this site.
Thanks my friend if you forward this message on to her.
All the best.
Tim Wilkins

Send her our deepest sympathy for her loss, he was a really good guy who will be sadly missed by us
Thank you Lisa if you forward this message on to her.

Back