Sad News- Roy "Digit" Randall

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for taking the time to make that very difficult post to let everyone know. Many of us know how just how hard it is to deal with everything right now. It doesn't get better but it will become easier to handle it as time goes by.
I didn't know Roy but I will miss seeing his name regularly on the forum and reading his frequent contributions. You have my sympathy.

Very sad news, condolences to his family.

He will be missed by us all.

Pete

That's very sad news. He was a guy with strong opinions, but a great source of knowledge on out-of-the-way topics. Please accept my condolences to all the family. Wales is a poorer place without him.

I'm so very sorry to hear this news. Roy and I used jointly field questions here on electric motors and also used to swap thoughts on complex problems via PMs and we have also spoken on the phone.
I counted Roy as one of my greatest efriends and greatly valued his experience and opinions.

RIP mate!

Condolences to Roy's family at this difficult time.
Bob

RIP Roy,

What a sad sad day.

My condolences go to Roy's family at this devastating time - my thoughts are with you. :( :(

I didn't realize my dad was on here so much until i saw his post count. we would just like to say thank you to everyone who has posted, i know my dad would have felt humbled by them.

David

wow it is never easy to hear this kind of news you should feel very proud of your dad he was very clever guy,
and yes he will be miss by a lot of people =D>
pip

My condolences to you, David, your brother and the rest of the family at this time of sadness. Thank you for taking the time to let us know the situation.

Steve

Back