Sad News- Roy "Digit" Randall

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Condolences from me too - he was a good example of how a forum benefits from a wide range of people and views.

My God what a shock to be reading this thread, unfortunately I have not been able to log in to UKW as often as I would like but Roy was one whose posts I would look out for and I saw his comment on Jimi's thread about Alfie only last Thursday. I can't believe he has gone, it seems so sudden. Although I never met him face to face we did exchange many PM's about many subjects and I think I can say we believed in the same things, in particular about our cannine friends, as someone has already written above dear Roy will now be at Rainbow Bridge with those friends who have waited patiently for him, let us hope he is in a better place now and at peace. My thoughts are with you and all your familly.

I'm sorry: I've not been keeping up recently, either.

David, I'm sure you can see how much your dad was liked and respected here by so many people.

I can only add my own condolences. I've been grateful for his wisdom and humour over the short time I've been a member, and will miss him greatly too.

Sad news. Rest in peace Roy. Condolences to all his family and love ones.

Very sorry to hear this sad news.I always enjoyed reading his posts .My sympathies & thoughts are with you all at this time.

RIP Roy, I've enjoyed your posts.

Vann.

(I should visit "general woodworking" more often - this is the first I heard of his passing)

Back