Sad News- Roy "Digit" Randall

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no! I've not been on here for a while and this is a real shock. So sorry for your loss David and I can only echo all the sentiments before mine. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Roy was a great help and real comfort to me when my mum went through breast cancer a couple of years ago and we kept in touch by PM regularly, with him checking up on my mums progress regularly even though he didn't know her from Adam.

RIP Roy.

Mark

hi all, I just popped in to say a fond fair well to Roy (digit) One of the genuine OK guys who loss to woodworking will be sadly missed, my thought are with his family in this very difficult time. RIP Roy .hc

I am so very sorry to hear your sad news.
As other posters have said, he will be sorely missed here, as I am sure he will be closer to home.
He offered so much more than just knowledge about woody things and often found amusing pieces online and in the media, which he liked to share with us.
My thoughts are with you and all Digit's family.
Kind regards,
Greg

I'm just a little shocked reading this

Sincerest condolences to you David and the rest of your family

I had the pleasure of exchanging PM's with Roy regarding his bike project, and was going to make him up a stainless steel exhaust later this year if he needed, looks like that wont be happening now :(

Although we never met, I consider Roy a friend, he will be very sadly missed indeed, the level of response on this thread just goes to show what a remarkable Man he was.

R.I.P Roy :cry:

I have somehow missed this very sad news. I just don't know what to say but my thoughts are with you.

As a fellow motorcyclist Roy and I exchanged info on his bike build, he was so excited on getting his little Honda running again.

RIP Roy, I will miss you.

Regards

Mick

Only just heard the sad news (and my thanks to Doorframe (Roy) for alerting me with Chas's help).

Digit...you were a great guy and you will be sorely missed, mate. My sincere condolences go to your family.

RIP.

Roger

Just read this terrible news as I've not been on the forum regularly of late.

It's difficult to find words at these times but I can only echo all the fine comments that have already been made. Roy lead a very full life and never seemed to tire of helping others. He will indeed be very sadly missed by a great many people both on and off line.

My sincere condolences to your family David and may your dad rest in eternal peace,

kind regards

Brian

Back