Ryobi tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rod

Established Member
Reaction score
This week i bought an impact driver /drill kit from B&Q,on the side of each tools spec label it says imported by B&Q.Now do they import all Ryobi tools into the UK or just have different labels on the ones supplied to them from Ryobi ?.I have been after an impact driver for a while and at £100 with a combi drill as well it seemed too good an offer to pass up.I usually only buy blue Bosch and while the materials the tools are made from seem poorer they certainly perform well and they weren`t Bosch prices.

Rod,

Ryobi tools are widely available and have been for a while - I got my first Ryobi cordless over 20 years ago. I imagine that because B&Q are able to order in such large quantities that ryobi like other manufacturers (trend for example) are happy to supply with special labels and packaging, or even specials that are only sold through B&Q. I'd be interested to know if the drill / driver that you bought is from the ryobi one+ range and if there are any other differences other than a label.

Cheers,

Steve

Yes from the one plus range,one of the main reasons i bought it was because of the ease of getting replacement batteries or a charger .

Latest posts

Back