Rutlands sales

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluekingfisher

Established Member
Reaction score
Has Rutlands had any sales or, discount across the range promotions lately?? I haven't had any of their sales promotion stuff through for a while.

Sods law would have it, the times I am looking to buy a few bits and bobs there are no discounts to be had.

David

Hi

Yes - still going on with monotonous regularity - I've received six offers since the seventh of June:

Wide wheel bench grinder
Ear plugs
Router table
Bull nose rebate plane
T bar clamps
F clamps
Roller stands

Regards Mick

You could wait for a bank holiday - late May they had 10% off and free delivery, which seems routine enough to be predictable. There is a bit of a bank holiday gap between now and 25 August though.

Thanks boys, I have registered but don't seem to be getting as much through. It seemed, for a while at least there was offers of 15% off or £30 off if order over a £100.

Unfortunately the items I have seen on there website is not what I'm looking for at the mo.

I may just bite the bullet and buy now as I have a £10 voucher and some ac-rewed points.

Thanks anyway.

David

Bluekingfisher":3nxfwllp said:
Thanks boys, I have registered but don't seem to be getting as much through.

I get a mail from them about 5 past midnight every night, tonight it's 50" clamp guides bogof.

Back