Rugby

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JandK

Established Member
Reaction score
Springboks 28 Wallabies 10. Although I have been in the UK for 11 years I am still a staunch supporter of the Springbok rugby team.

So with a scoreline like this I am a happy chap.

Rugby is game played by men with odd shaped balls.

I can get 'into' it when England are playing any of the usual 'foe', but other than that I find it about as boring as cricket and tennis.

I think rugby is more popular north of the Watford Gap.

Each to their own, and if you enjoy it then good for you. :wink:

Wonderful game. Haven't played since school days but I'd much rather watch an England Rugby Union game than football - at least we have a chance of winning !

As regards popularity my experience is that Union is popular throughout but Rugby League is largely played/supported 'up North'.

doorframe":65qs7p4a said:
Rugby is game played by men with odd shaped balls.

I can get 'into' it when England are playing any of the usual 'foe', but other than that I find it about as boring as cricket and tennis.

I think rugby is more popular north of the Watford Gap.

Each to their own, and if you enjoy it then good for you. :wink:

At least it is a game played by real men not over paid nancies, but like you said each to their own. I can think of numerous other sports that a really boring: football, snooker and do not forget about golf.

:lol: Golf. Hell's teeth. The only pastime more futile than watching golf on tv must be listening to it on the radio - as it was last weekend. I await eagerly the forthcoming radio programmes on live darts and crown green bowls.

Latest posts

Back