Router recommendations

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! That would be nice thanks. I’m still not entirely sold on power routers though, despite being aware of their usefulness (and despite owning two). I am however in the middle of the first project I’m doing where I’ve actually thought this step would be easier or more well done if I had a router table. If anyone is interested that step is milling the long mortice on a breadboard end (I have decided to do it with multiple passes of my hollow chisel morticer).

And btw bob - your bandsaw boxes all look amazing to my eyes. No question of pretty or not there.

memzey, long mortice? 5 minutes set up, 30 seconds to cut. Power router rules, OK?

I am always pleased with the boxes that I show. (There are some that i dont), but as far as making a tool to do a job, i dont care WHAT it looks like as long as it works and its cheap (as youll see when the pics arrive. They have a PG rating, dont let your daughter see them). My grandkids came back for half term. they were very confused. Only a half hour a day in the pool, RAIN, and no sun tan cream.

Latest posts

Back