Rolling Stones

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobman

Established Member
Reaction score
Just finished this today cut on 4mm marine ply using a no 1 niqua standard blade thanks for looking

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 826
As a rolling stones fan I would love to have this hanging in my house. Is it based on a pattern from somewhere, one I can buy it you can share? I would need a lot more practice before progressing to something like this though.

Stooby it's not my pattern I got it from scrollsaw village the designers name is theozz

Can't say I like the Stones but that is superb Bob! don't suppose you will be doing any Cliff Richards ones in the near future? maybe incorporate a dartboard ? lol

Thanks Bob, I hadn't heard of scrollsaw village so will take a look tomorrow.

Any chance of a bigger picture? It's an amazing caricature, theozz is to be congratulated and if that's the actual piece the cutting looks to be far more accurate than I can manage.

Thanks for your kind comment col but it won't let me upload a bigger picture the file is to big this is the actual cutting I finished yesterday I had a few bits fall out it was one of the most challenging pieces I have cut so far took best part of 8to10 hours and I agree a great pattern from theozz

Amazing. Roughly how many times did you have to unclamp and clamp the blade, out of interest? Looks like a lot of internal holes.

Barnum":2ybo0906 said:
Amazing. Roughly how many times did you have to unclamp and clamp the blade, out of interest? Looks like a lot of internal holes.
I don't know I lost count I also went through a few blades

Back