Respect!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shady

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, it's taken three years and a lot of blood, sweat and tears, but SWMBO is now a fully qualified teacher, and has got a job starting in the Autumn. Had her first day as a paid teacher doing supply work this Friday, and loved it - reminded her why she went through it all... :)

I'm in this benighted business 26 years and here are two survival strategies for your SWIMBO:

A. NEVER smile
B. Don't call any of them by their first name 'till Christmas................2050.

I'm in this benighted business 26 years and here are two survival strategies for your SWIMBO:

Sammie: she's in love with primary education, and she's working in a convent, where discipline is 'encouraged'... No problems...

she's in love with primary education, and she's working in a convent, where discipline is 'encouraged'... No problems...

Dicipline in a convent? How the world has changed. If the local convent when I was younger had had a good dicipline record for want of a better word, Im sure none of us would have had such a fine time. The young ladies from our local convent were the very definition of the word tearaway.

Careful mate - she was convent educated herself.... They might be tearaways, but at least they're polite in the classroom... :wink:

I never managed to see them in the classroom, only after hours ;)

Well done to Mrs Shady.
I guess the school holidays are just as long in a convent :wink:

Andy

Back