Replacement Filter fo Dust Extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gromit62

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, my workshop extractor is a Sip 01453 Dust Extractor that I am more than happy with. I have changed the switch to a double pole on/off and use a remote socket as has been discussed in the forum and all works great apart from I have to move the unit out for its store point before using it so the there is room for the top dust filter bag to expand to its full height. My question is, does any member know of a smaller filter bag that can be used or a ridge filter to replace the bag, I have looked on the net but I can’t seem to get the right search criteria for the answer.
Regards Geoff.

Geoff.
How cramped is it in the space. Run my SIP 01954 with the bag at 45 deg until I made a bigger space.
In answer to your question I’ve not heard of a smaller filter bag soft or rigged for that extractor.

Glynn

Hi Glynn, I have to store the extractor under a shelf at the back of my 10 x 8 workshop, but the top bag inflated is about half its height to high so being a bit cramped for space I have to move things about and pull the extractor out to let it inflate fully. Cutting the shelf is not really an option, as I would have no room for the stuff on it I know I am going to need someday :oops: . Maybe it don’t need to fully inflate, I’ll do some experimenting thanks.
Geoff.

Back