Recovering info from a dead computer PROGRESS SO FAR

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer, several years old now, has decided not to respond to mouse of keyboard, although the hard drive appears to be working. There are a few other snags as well. It had been playing up for some time, so much so that I was backing up to My Documents to CD frequently.
Anyway, I've now replaced it with a laptop, and all is well though there is still some stuff on the old unit I would like to access. Any ideas as to how this could be done?
TIA
John
My computer, several years old now, has decided not to respond to mouse of keyboard, although the hard drive appears to be working. There are a few other snags as well. It had been playing up for some time, so much so that I was backing up to My Documents to CD frequently.
Anyway, I've now replaced it with a laptop, and all is well though there is still some stuff on the old unit I would like to access. Any ideas as to how this could be done?
TIA
John
when was the last time it was working? The cell battery on motherboard may be dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back