Record Power BS350 Bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphy

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone out there got the Record Power BS 350 Band saw, I want to get one but need to know the height of the Bandsaw without the wheel stand, I want to put it on a mobile base and have it fit under some wall units, so the height is important

Hi
Has anyone out there got the Record Power BS 350 Band saw, I want to get one but need to know the height of the Bandsaw without the wheel stand, I want to put it on a mobile base and have it fit under some wall units, so the height is important

The mainframe height is 1215 mm plus a further 55 mm for the blade tension knob, so the overall height is 1270 mm.

1000004406.jpg
I've got the Sabre 350 and need 53" / 1350 mm

The mainframe height is 1215 mm plus a further 55 mm for the blade tension knob, so the overall height is 1270 mm.
Is that with the tension knob at its maximum height without blade?

Thank you both for the information, it's just what I need, thank you Guss900 for the photo, I will have another look at the difference between the BS350 and the Sabre 350

Is that with the tension knob at its maximum height without blade?
From examining my machine it seems the tension knob adjusts the distance between the two wheels but does not in itself affect the height of the tension knob above the frame. That height is adjusted by the tension lever, being a maximum height of 55 mm when in the tensioned position, with or without the blade in place.

From examining my machine it seems the tension knob adjusts the distance between the two wheels but does not in itself affect the height of the tension knob above the frame. That height is adjusted by the tension lever, being a maximum height of 55 mm when in the tensioned position, with or without the blade in place.
Nice to know, i have a different band saw and my knob rises and falls as you tension the blade. So the more you twist my knob the higher it rises!
So I thought I ask just incase.

Latest posts

Back