Recommend a courier.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrYorke

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good courier who would pick up some TS extension beds from south coast and drop off to South Wales?

Don't mind paying a little more for quality and speed.

Cheers

personally, i think that they are all more or less equal, and dependant on the individual drivers.

The difference between success and failure is down to the packaging. if the packaging is bomb proof, all will likely be well. If you rely on hoping for the best because you assume that they will take the tiniest amount of care, you will be disappointed.

I use city link and not had an issue so far. Ordered a pair of work trousers a week or so ago and they used interlink and my parcel had been opened to see what was inside.
:evil:

marcros":1lnoy01x said:
personally, i think that they are all more or less equal, and dependant on the individual drivers.

The difference between success and failure is down to the packaging. if the packaging is bomb proof, all will likely be well. If you rely on hoping for the best because you assume that they will take the tiniest amount of care, you will be disappointed.
I use carriers 2/3 times a week and this is also my experience. No matter which carrier if you get a decent driver who takes a bit of trouble then all will be well.

I've used myHermes https://www.myhermes.co.uk/ for ten deliveries recently and only once did they mess up on a Saturday collection when they didn't turn up or contact me. I complained via their website on the Sunday and the courier turned up on the Monday and said they'd had system problems and my order got wiped off so if they don't perform tell them straightaway!

Regards Keith

Woodchips2":3w0vh16a said:
I've used myHermes https://www.myhermes.co.uk/ for ten deliveries recently and only once did they mess up on a Saturday collection when they didn't turn up or contact me. I complained via their website on the Sunday and the courier turned up on the Monday and said they'd had system problems and my order got wiped off so if they don't perform tell them straightaway!

Regards Keith
they are the worst of them all

wizard":2a7mdd2w said:
Woodchips2":2a7mdd2w said:

Regards Keith
they are the worst of them all
Used Hermes many, many times with just one problem which they sorted very quickly indeed.

I have had problems with myHermes just throwing packages over a 6 foot gate into my back garden when I am not at home for the delivery. This even happened with a package marked as fragile and resulted in the contents being broken. This is down to the individual driver I know, but despite my complaints to myHermes this has continued to happen.

Latest posts

Back