Recipe I cant find

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russell

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sure someone posted a recipe with lamb onions potatoes and a truffle plus some wine etc, I cant find it and would love to try it can someone please point me in the right direction or repost it for me

Thanks

Russell":3abwlu4d said:
I am sure someone posted a recipe with lamb onions potatoes and a truffle plus some wine etc, I cant find it and would love to try it can someone please point me in the right direction or repost it for me

Thanks

I think you're mis-remembering; truffle is such a rare word on this forum that a search for it would surely find the recipe - if it existed.

But a search for truffle only finds your question post.

BugBear

if you search the word truffke this is what comes up

Tickle your tastebuds : General Chat (Off-Topic) - UKworkshop.co.ukBring the red wine to a boil and grate in the truffle. Boil down the liquid to 2 /3. ... Season to taste with salt, pepper and truffle oil. ...
www.ukworkshop.co.uk
www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/tickle-your ... 53258.html
but it say its nolonger available
maybe the mods can help :?: :?:
Dave

Russell":myg1tjcg said:
At least I know I wasn't dreaming and it was on here :D

Hahaha, yeah, at least you know you have your sanity (one time I had to convince myself I hadn't been dreaming something because out of a group of 5, only I seemed to remember a certain person having joined us at a party, but was later confirmed by another friend that it was, in fact, reality - funnily enough, the person himself didn't seem to remember either, blame well chilled Russian vodka....).

bugbear":11b2df3e said:
----Why was a recipe thread deleted? I know "some topics" can get people a "little" stroppy, but cooking!?

BugBear
Maybe you're asking the wrong question, not all posts are deleted by the mod team.

bugbear":206u21hg said:
Why was a recipe thread deleted? I know "some topics" can get people a "little" stroppy, but cooking!?

Would you like me to go down the pun-filled path of "when it comes to cookery, people don't mince their words, often like to stir things up, give other posters a good roasting, sometimes get accused of being saucy" and so forth?

No, didn't think so. ;)

Alf":3v1z83qq said:
bugbear":3v1z83qq said:
Why was a recipe thread deleted? I know "some topics" can get people a "little" stroppy, but cooking!?

Would you like me to go down the pun-filled path of "when it comes to cookery, people don't mince their words, often like to stir things up, give other posters a good roasting, sometimes get accused of being saucy" and so forth?

No, didn't think so. ;)

If you can't stand a heated argument, get out of the kitchen?

BugBear

Back