Quiet extractor ? doe's one exist .

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've bought 2 of each over the years. Used for £30 to £50 apiece.

The Karcher isn't made any longer so used is the only option.

The Nilfisk is alive an well.
Model GD930
Model VP930 is a pricier HEPA version of it, possibly even quieter at 42 dBA SPL, and about £350 so not at all cheap but hey, it's cheaper, much quieter and probably better built than a Festool that would set you back a lot more ...

https://www.candorservices.co.uk/ma...isk-vp930-quiet-commercial-tub-vacuum-cleaner
Can I ask if, from your experience, they would have sufficient ‘suck’ to take on a table saw? My Vax 6000 has a fair pull on it but not enough for a table saw but great for all my hand tools and router

Can I ask if, from your experience, they would have sufficient ‘suck’ to take on a table saw? My Vax 6000 has a fair pull on it but not enough for a table saw but great for all my hand tools and

Can I ask if, from your experience, they would have sufficient ‘suck’ to take on a table saw? My Vax 6000 has a fair pull on it but not enough for a table saw but great for all my hand tools and router
No.
My experience of smaller tablesaws is based on the little kity 8" that inspired many Chinese copies including the Scheppach and Axminster versions. Even those need a hvlp type extractor or maybe a 2 motor canister type.
Vacuum cleaners are great but they don't move much air. The key to getting a good result from them is to concentrate the suction in a very small area exactly where the dust is created. Table saws are not designed like that.
Try connecting it to the dust port on the crown guard only. That may help a bit.

Blister
If I want vacuuming done on a reg basis I do it.........hahaha....
helps with the brownie points......hahaha......
plus I tend to go the extra mile in the kitchen and laundry room when she's out shopping.....
makes a nice suprise for her and helps with my ocd oround the house.....

Blister
plus I tend to go the extra mile in the kitchen and laundry room when she's out shopping.....

The other evening after dinner, I loaded the Dishwasher and my wife was not aware I'd done so.
10 mins later, she stood up and announced " I'll go and load the Dishwasher "....." I've already done it" I said......Her immediate reply was,....."I'll go and unload and then reload the Dishwasher then".....😡.....I love her really.

No.
My experience of smaller tablesaws is based on the little kity 8" that inspired many Chinese copies including the Scheppach and Axminster versions. Even those need a hvlp type extractor or maybe a 2 motor canister type.
Vacuum cleaners are great but they don't move much air. The key to getting a good result from them is to concentrate the suction in a very small area exactly where the dust is created. Table saws are not designed like that.
Try connecting it to the dust port on the crown guard only. That may help a bit.
Thank you, I will try that- my saw is a 10” so probably asking too much also there are open sections of the under tray to allow for the bevelling of the blade so allowing entrained air into the box

Blister
I don't have a her and before you ask a him . I am all alone and love it.

Back