Post a photo of the last thing you made

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
couple more pics:

Attachments

• pine_redwood_bookshelf-11.jpg
    pine_redwood_bookshelf-11.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 173
  • pine_redwood_bookshelf-12.jpg
    pine_redwood_bookshelf-12.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 173
That looks like a good job, your brother should be very pleased. I think a hand made gift is about more than just the item.
Got to say the yellow 'tint' in the piccys is horrible and doesn't do your work justice, there are lots of chaps on here who will be able to tell you what to adjust on your camera to enable you to show off your achievement to the max.

Shame about the Trumpian sun tan but hopefully that's the photography not the furniture!

Seriously, excellent work and kudos for working your way through a structured programme of projects, that's the only way to acquire a comprehensive set of woodworking skills and it looks like you're well down that particular road.

=D>

custard":2297yyxi said:
Shame about the Trumpian sun tan but hopefully that's the photography not the furniture!

I was thinking that the orange furniture matched the orange room perfectly. :-D

agree about the yellow, here's some more natural looking photos in daylight, thanks guys for the compliments, hopefully now you can see the grain detail a bit more.

Attachments

• pine_redwood_bookshelf-1.jpg
    pine_redwood_bookshelf-1.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 105
  • pine_redwood_bookshelf-2.jpg
    pine_redwood_bookshelf-2.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 105
  • pine_redwood_bookshelf-3.jpg
    pine_redwood_bookshelf-3.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 105
  • pine_redwood_bookshelf-4.jpg
    pine_redwood_bookshelf-4.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 105
  • pine_redwood_bookshelf-5.jpg
    pine_redwood_bookshelf-5.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 104
  • pine_redwood_bookshelf-6.jpg
    pine_redwood_bookshelf-6.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 104
I made an air filter for the shed.
A couple of 4" extractor fans, a G4 pleated filter and some MDF.
In the trial period at the moment, but so far seems to work well.

thetyreman":4ahla7bh said:
agree about the yellow, here's some more natural looking photos in daylight, thanks guys for the compliments, hopefully now you can see the grain detail a bit more.

Looks really great!

jlawford":2f3yihoi said:
thetyreman":2f3yihoi said:

Looks really great!

cheers, my bro loved it so I'm happy

Made this house-warming present for a friend of mine... It'll always be wine o'clock at her house now. :-D

wine_o_clock.jpg

*original idea stolen from t'interwebs*

NazNomad":ylu2dret said:
Made this house-warming present for a friend of mine... It'll always be wine o'clock at her house now. :-D

Very clever, very funny, and very very well made (cutting out twelve wine glasses so precisely must take real skill).

=D>

NazNomad":31hegz6p said:

wine_o_clock.jpg

*original idea stolen from t'interwebs*
That looks ace Naz, nice one!

Did you just use a scroll saw, or another technique?

Latest posts

Back