Portable table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Henry,

I have mine on the stand shown in this link

Axminster

Even though it doesn't have wheels it moves pretty easily. In fact I was surprised how easy it drags.

David

Mcluma":1n0wujbn said:
I just imported my mobile stand from the States, dead cheap, and was with me within 2 days via DHL

It would be very expensive here! But you'll have seen the specs of the equivalent saw that Bosch market in the US. Much, much better than the European model. I'd buy it on the spot if it were available here in a 220 volt version. What I cannot understand is why Bosch do such a thing. Maybe something to do with the lack of competition in the European market, but still surprising.
Hank

To the best of my knowledge the Bosch 4000 is identical to the GTS10

And the GTS10 can be had at 110v or 240 (I have the 110v)

Mcluma":rjgjq89e said:
This will give the answer if any aftermarktet mitre gauge will fit the T slot, and what to do

http://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=60344

Thanks. Very helpful indeed. I saw the saw in an exhibition for the first time yesterday - but without the mitre guage and slide bar. The T slots look part of the table casting to me. I don't know that I'd want to take the table off (if that is possible) and spend money on having it milled. Why, oh why, do manufacturers insist on making things non-standard?
Henry

Back