Portable site vacuum

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveH

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a portable on-site vacuum cleaner that can handle power tools like planer, circular saw etc.

I want to get a descent one, but not to expensive as I borrowed my dads cleaner and the mess created was considerably less and much easier to clean up after.

When you say "on-site", do you mean it would also have to be 110v?

If so, I think you'll find that 110v extractors have a lower maximum power tool rating than their 230v counterparts... I could be wrong though! :)

was thinking either 110v or 240v. I have been looking at the Bosch GAS25 which has a pass-through power connector so it starts when the tool is used. probably 110v then as most of my tools are 110v.

I use a Henry plus. It really is amazing, it managed to suck up one of my footie socks whole. Found it in the bottom with all the shavings etc...

Cost me a fiver, 2nd hand.

HTH

Neil

I have a Festool midi very good vac if a little bit expensive depends on your budget.

Its 110v and you can run most tools off it it says on the outlet 500 watt max take off but I was told by Festool UK to ignore this. Most of their tools are over 500 watt so it would have to work with them.

I use a B&Q MacAlister? one - cheap and cheerful but it works.
The power take off is very useful.
Use it on my hand held power tools and my T/S crown guard.

Rod

Harbo":2xjptx6h said:
I use a B&Q MacAlister? one - cheap and cheerful but it works.
The power take off is very useful.
Use it on my hand held power tools and my T/S crown guard.

Rod

Yep and me , £36 during the 20% off sale i use mine every day and its doing well :D

Latest posts

Back