PM me for some free shiny things

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to confirm, everyone will be in the "draw", i'll divide the number of PM's by 4, and then the person at position 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 will win.

:lol: :lol: :lol: You are a tease!
I've resisted all week but can't anymore so I'm in! I desperately need a pair of shiny spoons to play :lol:

cheers
Bob

OK, times up. Thanks for all the PM's.
The winners are...................

Cedarwood
Random Orbital Bob
Misterfish

If you could PM me your address I'll get them in the post. :)

doctor Bob":26peio35 said:
OK, times up. Thanks for all the PM's.
The winners are...................

Cedarwood
Random Orbital Bob
Misterfish

If you could PM me your address I'll get them in the post. :)

Thanks for the competition/offer Bob :)

Very generous! You are a gent. Even through I didn't win it made me feel good that there re nice people out there. Well done.

lanemaux":2dvvcdq0 said:
And now if someone could provide a sustained drum roll please. The suspense is killing me.

I think I'll send them out, if the winners want to post up pictures it's up to them............ I really have no idea as to whether or not the winners will think it's a useful gadget or a piece of junk......

Still need a couple of addresses guys please.

Got them wrapped this evening, hopefully in the post tomorrow.
Sorry for the delay but very busy at present.

Thanks for the update Bob - looking forward to the surprise with great anticipation. I'm really chuffed to be one of the chosen few and really appreciate what you are doing. It's one of the things I really like about this forum is the generosity of people.

As i said in my earlier PM it is important that your business comes first and the sending of the gift done as and when you've got time.

So once again many thanks for what you are doing I really appreciate it.

Misterfish

I got mine Special Delivery this evening. It's brilliant! Thanks, Bob :D

full-scale-t-rex-built-near-the-seine-river-paris-designboom02.jpg

Back