Picture attachments?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TobyB

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've done anything to change my browser settings, etc ... but recently when I look at posts with pictures included in this forum I occasionally briefly see the picture but it is replaced with an icon representing the picture. I can see this if I click on it ... just the picture, not including it in the message. In the other forums the pictures display in the messages as normal ... it's just the turning forum. I've looked in the "user control panel" and the display settings are to show pictures ...

Anyone have the same problem? What's up?

Something tells me you are using Chrome as a browser.

Now you see it:

smDSCN2174.JPG

Now You don't:

Attachments

• smDSCN2174[1].jpg
    smDSCN2174[1].jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 745
TobyB":1kxe1vpv said:
I am ... is it a Chrome thing then?

Yes, I 'think' not too sure, that Chrome may be looking for a thumbnail version attached to the image for display.

i too use chromium (on linux ubuntu) and i have the same problem. i assumed it was chrome as it doesnt happen with firefox, and posted this as a bug on the chrome support blog forum thingy here http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issue ... l?id=71675
so hopefully it will come to the attention of the developers and get sorted for a future update.
cheers
nev

Back