Personal Changes You've Made - lighthearted ones..

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I read one of these threads, I feel grateful that my wife agreed to marry me.
She's put up with me for 35 years AND she can navigate !

I seem to have the exception that proves all the stereotypes are true.
:)

Is it just me do you you find it harder and harder to make meaningful changes to our habits and ways of life??

When I was 12 - 26 I thought that using a homework planner would mean my life would be ordered and homework done in good time - was it Eck!!!

Fast forwards 30yrs and using a diary in a efficient way is an new years resolution each year!

Or trying not to spend too much time on forums yet what do I do - end up on forums

Rather than reading something meaningful!!

How the Hell did you pick your nose with no nails?

He knows the secret of picking your nose without nosebleeds - pick the boogers with soft finger ends.

I have traveled the same tracks as he did, managed to stop pruning the insides of my nostrils constantly, but still bite the nails. Terrible habit. I've quit a few times like a smoker would say, but will get rolling on something at work and lose track.

Biggest surprise when you stop biting nails for a while is how dirty they can get under the part that's grown out, and how many things suddenly hurt because you have nails first instead of fingertips (pinching, scratching, etc....)

He knows the secret of picking your nose without nosebleeds - pick the boogers with soft finger ends.

I have traveled the same tracks as he did, managed to stop pruning the insides of my nostrils constantly, but still bite the nails. Terrible habit. I've quit a few times like a smoker would say, but will get rolling on something at work and lose track.

Biggest surprise when you stop biting nails for a while is how dirty they can get under the part that's grown out, and how many things suddenly hurt because you have nails first instead of fingertips (pinching, scratching, etc....)
I got some nail polish stuff that makes it taste horrible, that's what made me stop, it does work eventually but it took a few weeks and stopping biting them helped to reduce anxiety a lot.

I got some nail polish stuff that makes it taste horrible, that's what made me stop, it does work eventually but it took a few weeks and stopping biting them helped to reduce anxiety a lot.
😑 i tried that. It worked for a week until i got used to the godawful taste 😒

Back