Parcel Collection and Delivery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Allen,

I must stop teasing you!

I had a look on their website - and they do seem very good.
I tend to use parcel 2 go but your guys are cheaper.

Bob

9fingers":1krrb1uh said:
Sorry Allen,

I must stop teasing you!

I had a look on their website - and they do seem very good.
I tend to use parcel 2 go but your guys are cheaper.

Bob

Bob

Are Parcel2go ( Trade ONLY ) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Tried them out over the weekend to send a planer to MattS, I paid and it said we will email you labels when delivery is confirmed. Nothing. If this was Parcel2Go it would have been collected by now.

Bit of a shame. I'll update if and when I get the thing collected.

Phone rings off, no live help. No response to email. . . . . . .

Edit, now responded they are having system issues, maybe I have caught them on a bad day.

Chems":2pu3gvkx said:
Phone rings off, no live help. No response to email. . . . . . .

Edit, now responded they are having system issues, maybe I have caught them on a bad day.

Hope you get this sorted

I had no problems with the one I sent

Another option is 'Interparcel' they are agents for all the top couriers, and you get very good prices. You get the address labels and paperwork instantly in pdf format once paid, and a second set sent by email.

That is a good price for 50KG, what I found is that the size is usually more costly than weight for a lot of these parcel agents/companies.

ByronBlack":1wpb7z9i said:
Another option is 'Interparcel' they are agents for all the top couriers, and you get very good prices. You get the address labels and paperwork instantly in pdf format once paid, and a second set sent by email.

That is a good price for 50KG, what I found is that the size is usually more costly than weight for a lot of these parcel agents/companies.

£18.99 :wink:

Well it was picked up at around 1 so no harm done. Hopefully it arrives quickly with MattS. I've got a massive parcel to send later on this month so I want a good cheap courier.

Can anyone explain how these services work?

Do I have to liaise with my clients (people who are receiving the furniture) and ask them when they can be in to receive the package. Or do I have to arrange the whole thing and TELL them when to be in, or failing this if they're not in will they have to pick it up from the companies depot?

Hope this is clear enough, and sorry for my ignorance! :D

_Dan.

I have just had a similar experience with click4parcels as Chems has.
Placed order, order was confirmed and was told that labels would be emailed to me. Then, nothing. Sweet F.A. Emailed them twice, phoned them twice, no response and no reply. The embarrasing thing is that i was trying to send a parcel to one of our very own forum members.
I tried Parcels2Go.
Placed order, order confirmed. Labels emailed, 2 parcels collected and gone.
Cheaper than the other shower of sh*te.
With such rubbish service as that form click4parcels, i would use anyone else even if they were more expensive.I won`t go to them again as long as there`s a hole in my bum.
:x

Right,

Off the soapbox, back on the floor.

think of chickens.

Not eating them, just think about keeping a few.

It`s quite theraputic.

Piggy.

Well thats whats great about this forum, others guys can try stuff out for you.

My parcel got there, maybe they are just having a bad few days.

Perhaps so.
As far as trying stuff out for other members goes i agree with you entirely.

Does anyone want me to try out a voluptuous brunette for them ?
:lol: :lol:

Back