• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Paramo quick release 51 vise for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sgian Dubh

Established Member
Reaction score
Price: £50 ono.

A previous owner seems to have taken trouble to grind out and erase the name Paramo from inside the roundel in the casting at the front. I can't imagine a good reason to do so, but that seems to be the case.

Anyway, it works well, just needs wooden chops added to the inside faces of the jaws, and the capacity (without wooden chops) is approximately 335 mm (13-1/4"). It doesn't have an adjustable dog on the front jaw.

Collection only from West Yorkshire. Shipping would no doubt be prohibitive, hence collection only. Slainte.

Paramo-51-2-web.jpg

This vise is still available, and no doubt the limited geographical spread of potential buyers doesn't help with me stating the item is for collection only. However, I'll be at The North of England Woodworking Show in Harrogate on Nov 16 - 18 helping out a bit at the Classic Hand Tools stand so, potentially, that would be a place where someone visiting the show could pick it up.

Just thought I'd mention it. Slainte.

Back