Lie-Nielsen 271 Small Router Plane – A Review

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes the quality of the thread was much better in t'old days.

woodbloke":24goxbew said:
This thread is getting on for four years old if my sums is correct... - Rob

It appears that "afreegreek" is using site search or google, and responding to old postings.

BugBear

bugbear":cfu8drom said:
It appears that "afreegreek" is using site search or google, and responding to old postings.
And not adding much value - Alf suggested double sided tape on 28 December 2006.

Cheers, Vann.

Vann":2h0cgt6x said:
bugbear":2h0cgt6x said:
And not adding much value - Alf suggested double sided tape on 28 December 2006.

Cheers, Vann.
Ya, I saw that too, just thought I'd second the notion. as far as the 2006 thing goes.. not much has changed in the trade/hobby since then so the info/suggestion is still relevant especially to new comers like me who missed the conversation in 2006..

anyway, I used to work at Lee Valley 20 odd years ago. spent most of my time there selling trinkets to people who have more tools under their bench than projects under their belts. this place reminds me a lot of Lee Valley..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back