ORANGE - RESULT!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried to log into my Orange account via their website. It won't let me go any further saying

You have an overdue balance of £25.56 (credit). Online access to this account has been suspended until the balance has been paid.

If you would like to make a payment online now, please click

So do I have to make a negative payment ? :? :?

Let's face it Roger, you were never meant to have a mobile 'phone.

Do you every begin to think, Why Me?

Andy

Have to confess I miss the easy access of making a phone call whenever I want to rather than having to stop what I'm doing, go into the house, try and remember who it was I wanted to call :oops: .........

Still I am now getting super service from Orange and regular updates. The phones have been unlocked. I've had very generous refunds (and continue to do so while the transmitter is still out of action). Three faults on the transmitter and they are waiting for new parts from Nokia to fix the third fault.

Another problemette is they have to write to the farmer whose land it's on whenever they need access, giving 7 days notice and if he refuses due to farming reasons then they have to schedule another day.....and another day.....

Latest posts

Back