Optimake (Lurem / Record) Combi

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yettiman

Reaction score
HI,

I have recently bought a Opitimake combi unit, and I understand originally it came with an instructional Video / DVD.

But this has been lost, does anyone know where I can get a copy? More than happy to pay. It seems like such a neat machine, and far better than my current skill level, but I would really like to get the instructions for it.

Many thanks

Yettiman

Hello Yettiman and welcome

Possibly stating the obvious, but have you tried either Record Power Tool who still offer Optimake parts, or possibly Metabo who now own Lurem. Lurem still exist and have a web site here, but that in turn popints to Metabo in Southampton

Scrit

Hi Scrit,

Many thanks for the fast reply - AWESOME.

Yep, tried both.

Record told me to try Metabo, and Metabo (although they still support the machine {for services etc...}) do not have any.

Even track and old purchase down on ebay, and contacted the buyer, offered to pay duplication casts + postage, no luck.

Really keen to get it. The machine seems so good, but I am still learning and just need all the help I can get.

Very Keen, but limited on experience

Thanks again.

Whilst not necessarily specific to your machine you could always try posting a question here as there's more than a few experienced wood machinists on this forum. If it's something specific to the machine posting a piccy with a query generally elicits a few useful responses

Scrit

Hi Yettiman

Did you buy it from Alex? If not then I know he had one that he sold, so possibly it came with a manual. Bit of a long shot, I know.

Roger

Hi Roger,

No I did not, but MAJOR thanks for the continued support - esspecially as I am VERY new to the forum.

I have the Tech Spec Doc that came with the machine:

- How to unpack it
- How to assemble it
- How to specify the code number of the spares, etc...

BUT

Not how to use it, somethings are universal and I can guess, but others are not, and not being experienced, I am worried that I will damage the machine (and Myself) through doing things wrong.

Also, just by 'Playing' I am not getting the accuracy I thought I would, so I wanted the "How to use it" DVD / Video that was made for the machine and supplied with it when new.

Tony

Hey Yettiman,

I've just had an email from Roger regarding a Record/Lurem Optimake and I understand that you are looking for a DVD/Video? :)

Unfortunately, I can't help with the DVD or video as mine didn't come with one :( , but I can help with the User manual if you want it? :D I assume the machine you are referring to is the planer/thicknesser, table saw, router? Turquoisy/blue cowlings that comes with an option of a legged stand or the roll'clean (extractor) base? I think the code is No 23-90-001-10. If so, then I have a PDF version of the full user manual. I spent hours of emails and phone calls all over the place to find a copy.

If you want a copy, let me know your email address and I'll send it through. It's a big file though, so you might want to download it on a broadband connection. It's 5.10Mb.

Alex.

Hi Sandy,

Yes Please

Very Grateful.

I have broad band, so if you could let me know the URL to download from that would be AWESOME

Many Many Thanks

Tony

Thanks Guys.

I have recontacted Metabo, they 'think' that they might be able to help and I should phone back next week.

Last time it proved to be a false hope, and they were unable to help.

Still, I am always the optimist.

:D

Hi Guys,

I am new to this forum, and I know this is a long shot as the post is a little out of date but I have been trying REALLY hard to get a hold of one of those manuals you mentioned you had as a PDF. Would there be any chance you still had it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Paul

Hi, Sorry to jump on the bandwagon, but I have just bought a secondhand optimake combi with no manual. If anyone can e-mail me a copy in pdf or any other way [costs will be met] I would be grateful. Thanks.

If any one else needs a copy i also used to have an optimake years ago for site work an i still have the pdf?

Hi,

I'm about to buy a second-hand Optimake and I'm also interested in the pdf manual. Could anyone send it to me please?

Thanks in advance!

Tim.

Hi every body, I know this is a fairly old mail but, if some one has the Manual for the Lurem Optimake I would much appreciated.
Also if some one could point a me where I can find spare parts for it to day.

Best Regards
Geiri

I would very much like a PDF or a copy or Pictures of the manual if it is still out there?

Please !

Best regards René

Latest posts

Back