Optimake (Lurem / Record) Combi

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a newbie and just joined this forum to help with this query and ask for some help myself.

I've just bought a 2008 version of the Lurem Optimake branded Record Power.

It came with a printed manual marked Lurem Optimake. However, I've just found that it can also be branded EMCO 3000 and found a .pdf manual which appears to be the same as the printed one I have.

Sorry i can't give you a link - this website won't let me - really helpful that! However just Google emco-star-3000-de-en-fr-sp/file and you'll find it.

I have given the machine a trial on the various features and am very impressed, but would love to find a source of spare parts. Record Power have said the machine is obsolete.

There are three parts missing from my machine, as follows:-

Router hole cover - I can make is a 58mm aluminum disk a to suit.
Clamp - labeled "11" on page 140 of the manual - I can probably get an aftermarket one to suit.
The "sliding stop" which the manual refers to as a buffer - The assembly is comprised of components labeled 25 - 34. on page 140 of the manual. You can see this being used at 5:00, 6:00 and 6:24 times in the Youtube video (referred to previously). This is probably the most difficult one to obtain and I wonder if I can get one from a different machine to suit?

Any help would be appreciated.

Back