Quantcast

Open workshop in Cambridge this weekend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

peter-harrison

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, if you live near Cambridge and are at a loose end this weekend you might like to come to my Open Studio. It's Friday to Sunday.
See attached poster for deets.

Attachments

Cabinetman

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes good luck, only ever done a couple of very small type things like this, but it’s amazing how people remember your work even if they can’t remember who you are ha ha!

Bm101

Lean into the curve.
Reaction score
Good luck again. Why not post a link to your website so people can see what sort of thing they might expect. I've just had a look and saw some really lovely work. If I wasn't working the exact same distance again in the opposite direction I'd have made the effort. Hope you get a good crowd Peter. Please post some pics after the event to share.

Richard_C

Established Member
Reaction score
I always enjoy Cambridge Open Studios, try and visit some every year. Just 5 miles away so will visit your open workshop sometime during the 3 days.

We all understand why things had to be cancelled but it's been a very strange summer without the Studios, and with places like the Fitz and Kettles Yard closed I've missed my encounters with ideas and quality.

I hope you do get lots of visitors.

peter-harrison

Established Member
Reaction score
I always enjoy Cambridge Open Studios, try and visit some every year. Just 5 miles away so will visit your open workshop sometime during the 3 days.

We all understand why things had to be cancelled but it's been a very strange summer without the Studios, and with places like the Fitz and Kettles Yard closed I've missed my encounters with ideas and quality.

I hope you do get lots of visitors.
Hi Richard, good to talk to you this morning.
Best wishes,
Pete

peter-harrison

Established Member
Reaction score
Good luck again. Why not post a link to your website so people can see what sort of thing they might expect. I've just had a look and saw some really lovely work. If I wasn't working the exact same distance again in the opposite direction I'd have made the effort. Hope you get a good crowd Peter. Please post some pics after the event to share.
Thanks for the suggestion. My website is peterharrisonfurniture.co.uk

Richard_C

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks Peter. If anyone else is nearby today it's worth a drop in, lots of creativity to go with the quality.

Latest posts