Open workshop in Cambridge this weekend

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter-harrison

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, if you live near Cambridge and are at a loose end this weekend you might like to come to my Open Studio. It's Friday to Sunday.
See attached poster for deets.

Attachments

• Open Studio 2020.jpg
    Open Studio 2020.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 59
Good luck again. Why not post a link to your website so people can see what sort of thing they might expect. I've just had a look and saw some really lovely work. If I wasn't working the exact same distance again in the opposite direction I'd have made the effort. Hope you get a good crowd Peter. Please post some pics after the event to share.

I always enjoy Cambridge Open Studios, try and visit some every year. Just 5 miles away so will visit your open workshop sometime during the 3 days.

We all understand why things had to be cancelled but it's been a very strange summer without the Studios, and with places like the Fitz and Kettles Yard closed I've missed my encounters with ideas and quality.

I hope you do get lots of visitors.

I always enjoy Cambridge Open Studios, try and visit some every year. Just 5 miles away so will visit your open workshop sometime during the 3 days.

We all understand why things had to be cancelled but it's been a very strange summer without the Studios, and with places like the Fitz and Kettles Yard closed I've missed my encounters with ideas and quality.

I hope you do get lots of visitors.
Hi Richard, good to talk to you this morning.
Best wishes,
Pete

Good luck again. Why not post a link to your website so people can see what sort of thing they might expect. I've just had a look and saw some really lovely work. If I wasn't working the exact same distance again in the opposite direction I'd have made the effort. Hope you get a good crowd Peter. Please post some pics after the event to share.
Thanks for the suggestion. My website is peterharrisonfurniture.co.uk

Thanks Peter. If anyone else is nearby today it's worth a drop in, lots of creativity to go with the quality.

Back