One off Christmas present.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodrighy

Established Member
Reaction score
Last year I made two goblets both held a litre. Mo ear marked one if it didn't sell and planned to stretch out on the sofa with it full of champagne and a long straw. Sadly they both sold first time out so I quietly did another for her this Christmas. This one actually holds two litres so we will need to save up to fill it LOL. It is a mixture of beech, sycamore and walnut and has ten coats of plasticoat as it may take a while to empty it LOL.

Mos goblet.jpg

Attachments

• Mos goblet.jpg
    Mos goblet.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 1,419
It was a sycamore log and about 250mm long and 200mm diameter. The whole thing is 540mm tall. I had to make it in pieces, coat the bowl seperately and then glue up a few days before Christmas as she often pops in the workshop and has eyes like a hawk LOL.

Pete

If I had a couple of hundred to spare I'd be happy to Chas. LOL. Even the cheapo stuff would be a tad expensive. She'd probably prefer something like this though

dom_201998_20white_20gold%20copy.jpg

Random Orbital Bob":2hm2s3rp said:
Now where's that Asti-Spumante!!

Thought you spelt it Nasty Spewmanti? LOL Not that I can tell the difference. Beer and whisky maybe, champagne, sorry wasted on me.

Pete

Thank you wood farmer. I do a variety of those table centres. Need to get them up online in the shop. Thanks for reminding me. LOL

pete

Latest posts

Back