On off switch for an elektra beckum bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carpenter D

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me with this?

I'm looking for a new power switch for an elektra beckum 315 bandsaw. I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Any information on this would be most helpful.

Regards,

Darren

Hi sorry for the late reply it was the on off switch that was gone I picked up an nvr switch and its perfect. thanks for the help much appreciated.

Had similar with my Metabo table saw. Eventually found a little hole in the flexi button block cover. This had allowed very fine dust into the on button aea over time. Cover off, button and cover cleaned out and a wee bit of sellotape on the inside to cover the hole.
Works just fine now.

Sorry to drag this up again, I have a very disimilar problem in that my on/off switch on my EB 301 is fine but I find that I cannot always hit the off button everytime. It is located facing out the side and not facing me. Come an emergency I would prefer something big and obvious to hit. Every RCD box I have seen seems very cheap and nasty and to be honest I haven't seen one I would consider to be well made.

Do we actually need and RCD built in or can we just put in a nicer ON/OFF switch that can feature a nice big button?

Latest posts

Back