OMG

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
laurenth":isicunhp said:
"Great meaning to me, maybe less to others."

My guess is 6 awards for "best new saws" and "best alive sawmaker" ;-)
Ooh, I like this guess!

But alas, no. Could be construed as business, which these are not.

I have my paper and a pencil. Still trying to come up with something for clues...Mike

who needs more coffee...

MikeW":3c2liauc said:
laurenth":3c2liauc said:
"Great meaning to me, maybe less to others."

My guess is 6 awards for "best new saws" and "best alive sawmaker" ;-)
Ooh, I like this guess!

But alas, no. Could be construed as business, which these are not.

I have my paper and a pencil. Still trying to come up with something for clues...Mike

who needs more coffee...

I think there is a clue hidden in those last two posts !!!! Coffee
So how can I link Coffee to an item/s you just love?

Going back to the original post and the word "stuffed", could this be birds or other animals that have been stuffed (ie by a taxidermist) following a hunting trip :? :? :?

Still confused :?

Paul

Cripes, one Shane Warne is one too many when it's the Ashes... :cry:

Hmm, coffee... stuffed... :-k Six boxes of Coffee Creams? Six pounds of desirable coffee beans of some sort? Hope it isn't Klatchian...

Cheers, Alf

Alf":26z9tclj said:
Cripes, one Shane Warne is one too many when it's the Ashes... :cry:

Hmm, coffee... stuffed... :-k Six boxes of Coffee Creams? Six pounds of desirable coffee beans of some sort? Hope it isn't Klatchian...

Cheers, Alf
Dunno if Mike would understand Coffee Creams Alf, and I don't think there are such things as Coffee cookies :lol:

MikeW":toc1hce2 said:

Clearly from that clue it has to be five sheets of paper and a pencil.

Lord Nibbo":384qku41 said:
Dunno if Mike would understand Coffee Creams Alf, and I don't think there are such things as Coffee cookies :lol:
Good grief; you're not telling me 'Murricans don't have coffee creams in their chocolate boxes? That's terrible. What do they leave last? :shock:

Cheers, Alf

Who's discovered a dangerous thing - if you do a google image search for coffee creams you get a whole new world of online chocolate suppliers revealed unto you. Help... 8-[

6 types of coffee?
6 Coffee cups?
6 coffee stirrers/spoons?
6 coffee cakes? Hmm......
6 recipes for something involving coffee?

Are we warm yet?

If not, how about some bottles of whisky to add to the coffee to "warm" it up (a bit).

Adam

Can't resist any longer:
Coffee to stay awake while he is reading six ancient woodworking books. Pen and paper for taking notes. Anybody know of a book in six parts

Jasper

6 mooses? (meese,moosen,...)

6 tons of concrete foundations?
6 bottles of champagne to celebrate the above?

6 buildings insurance policies?

6 books?

6 book tokens?

Or is that a different Mike Wenzloff of Forest Grove?

now andy next you will want mike to tell you what he got before he gives us a clue. :twisted: :roll:

i reckon it is a tool that you were lusting after and you found one mint and boxed with all the bits, but what tool what do i know, that is being logical :lol:
paul :wink:

engineer one":30kxm6z6 said:
now andy next you will want mike to tell you what he got before he gives us a clue.

He he, no, I just want him to confirm that it is not related to woodworking so that I can be sure that he just took delivery of a box of SAUSAGES!
-Andy

:idea: aha ! I get it now.......bears = beers.....so whats really happening is you like to have a beer while eating chicken pizza, while ogling a box of goodies. ? right ? .....(while teasing the twittery out of us :wink: )

Back