Oh no! Another excuse for the media to go over the top!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said, Tony - agree with both of your posts.

Just light-hearted banter as far as I am concerned, taking the mick out of some presumptuous comments and not intended to be taken seriously - see the smilies! I still have my sense of humour :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and I didn't start this :wink: . I'll leave it there.

Cheers,

Trev.

Well said, Tony. You old romantic, you. :lol: There's that famous quote from you-know-who that "there were three people in the marriage". Well there were certainly three victims of it. One of them wasn't ever going to be happy as far as I could see, the other two now have that chance. High time to move on, IMO, and good luck to them. The princes don't object; who the hell are we to do so? As far as the whole King thing goes, well Her Maj appears to be aiming to go 'til doomsday so why worry? :roll:

Derek, please tell me that was a slip of the typing and you meant William, not Harry... :shock:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":8s35q118 said:
Let it go, John.

Tony, can I do a "told you so"? :wink: :roll:

Cheers, Alf

you can indeed <sigh> :roll:

OK. The next post referring to the more personal aspects of this thread will be deleted by yours truly!

Latest posts

Back