Official Secret Santa Picture Thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the place to post those pictures folks.

NB - the existence of this thread does not legitimise opening early, I'm just trying to be efficient!

Thanks for taking part everyone.

Ed

EdSutton":1utat35s said:
NB - the existence of this thread does not legitimise opening early, I'm just trying to be efficient!
Ed

8-[

Karl":2ja9ur8w said:
EdSutton":2ja9ur8w said:
Ed

8-[
If you've opened it early Karl, you'll find all your Phillyplanes infested with worm holes on Christmas Day :lol: - Rob

:D

We always open one present on Xmas eve - normally in the evening, but this time in the morning (as the kids were going mental).

As I knew that I only had one woodie present I decided to open that

DSC00097-1.jpg

DSC00100-1.jpg

A couple of beautifully made gifts from Rob - nice one Rob!

Each is engraved with his initials and date

DSC00099-1.jpg

How do I polish that out and engrave my own details ????? :lol:

Cheers

Karl

(off to put his PP's in a nice warm place away from the worms.....)

I've actually had two pressies arrive from unknown senders.
1) a flush cutting saw - already used this. How I got along without one I'll never know. Thankyou whoever sent that.
2) Ed Joyce's Encyclopaedia of furniture making - again thankyou whoever sent that (could have been a family member but no one is admitting to it).

Nice Karl, well done Rob

jlawrence":1cyywagr said:
I've actually had two pressies arrive from unknown senders.
1) a flush cutting saw - already used this. How I got along without one I'll never know. Thankyou whoever sent that.
2) Ed Joyce's Encyclopaedia of furniture making - again thankyou whoever sent that (could have been a family member but no one is admitting to it).

No Pics, Didn't happen

Here are my presents:

IMG_0191.JPG

Two wooden Clamps wich are happily welcome to replace some old Klemsia and a bottle of camlia wich I allways wanted to test because it does not interferre with brass like my balistol (gun oil.)

IMG_0190.JPG

I thank you very much my secret santa whoever you are!

And thank you very much Ed for organizing this fun!

Cheers Pedder

A big thank you to Philly for my marking gauge and birdcace awl, both beatuifully made from African Blackwood. An awl has been on my list of things to make for quite some time, I'm most chuffed. Philly, you're a star!

I'll post some pics when things calm down a bit here.

Now where did I put my mulled wine? :wink: :eek:ccasion5:

Merry Christmas :ho2 :deer :ho2

Aled

Nice one Aled.

Trim - has SWMBO been ordering PP goodies for you ?????

Merry Xmas all.

Cheers

Karl

I opened mine;

4212947792_d5641cdc3c.jpg

A lovely set of small carving chisels from Blister. It fills a gap (and lets be honest theres not many!) in my tool collection for carving tools, so I'm delighted.

Thanks Allen

All the best, Ed

Morning guys. I got a lovely Japanese saw from Woody. Thanks very much Woody, I've never used one before so I'm looking forward to paying with it.

DSC_0287.JPG

I also hauled an AI Dovetail Chisel (9mm), an aircap respirator and a tack cloth ;) More to come later, I'm told.

My wife opened mine this morning for me as I am working on a ship offshore form the Congo untill mid Jan!
Thanks to who ever sent the Veritas dovetail saw I will look forward to trying it out when I get home. Merry Christmas to everyone.

John

Opened my Pressie this morning from Aled to find a beautiful marking knife and marking gauge :shock: . i was amazed when i opened them up. Thank you very much Aled. Have a very merry christmas, i will post some pictures later when i have a chance. :D :D

Thanks again
Woody.

Hi,

I opened mine to find loads of usefull stuff From Lee Valley thanks who ever you are.

DSC_0096.jpg

Pete

Nice haul Pete.

Come on the rest of you. Quit being festive and sociable and get on the web and post your pictures. ;)

wizer":3jsmwlsz said:
Come on the rest of you. Quit being festive and sociable and get on the new and post your pictures. ;)

Just what I was thinking...

wizer":ow8gyfj8 said:
Nice haul Pete.

Come on the rest of you. Quit being festive and sociable and get on the web and post your pictures. ;)
...not allowed, been banned for the day :cry: :cry: ...but I have got some great stuff to share later :wink: - Rob

Back