off topic" would your dog wear this

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much as I hate to admit it, I think the spider one is pretty clever...

I liked that one as well, probably because I used to have a black pug.

Jason

I thought the Yoda one was clever. The dog looked very bumused tho.

I'm afriad to say that we dress the dog up every year for our xmas cards, its a bit of fun and we dont go to those extremes ;)

Our two wouldn't even think about wearing any of those silly outfits, and at 57Kgs. and 49Kgs. you sure don't try to force them to do something :lol:

Losos":3m6gtvm1 said:
and at 57Kgs. and 49Kgs. you sure don't try to force them to do something :lol:

It's a bit like the old joke: What's the difference between a Rottweiler and a Poodle peeing up against your leg? You let the Rottweiler finish :shock:

Paul

Nice one Paul, made me smile (The old ones are the best :wink: ) Ours are actually Newfoundlands.

Hi Chas,you have a familiar face,Cambourne Pete resemble our famous singer of napoletan song Peppino di Capri.I feel in family.have see an italian member Geppetto, very well.
the United Kingdom is fabulous,three years ago I was come in middlesbrough and in Hull because there are 4 my cousins,I have see whitby on harbour,yarm,scarborough.I hope return in England to soon.

cheers!

Carmine

mastupeppe":g5r2wjxb said:
oops!I am sorry Chas,I am confused.I could believe of to be in topic "greeting from Italy".
excuse me all.

regard Chas.

Carmine

No problem Carmine, how about a picture of yourself for the Gallery :lol:

Carmine
First welcome to forum, what type of woodworking do you do :?:
Second: Middlesborough & Hull :!: you ain't seen nothing yet :lol: :lol: . Next time try going a little further South & a bit to the East :p

Oi - I work in Middlesbrough! (Well,Thornaby actually).
Live about 5 miles from Yarm.
And when I was younger ,all our trips to the seaside were either Whitby or Scarborough.
Lovely part of the world (with the possible exception of Middlesbrough :wink: )

Carmine - welcome :D
As well as Gepetto,there is also La Truciolara,another Italian forum member (Verona,I think)

Andrew

Hi losos,I make the windows and doors for my house.
from time I have buy a very very old house,out of necessity,I do myself.
but already known woodworking.I do not many furniture because I have fear of to have not the mecessary style.
losos the United Kingdome is beautyful all.

cheers losos

hi power tools,Whitby and Yarm are very very nice(apart Middlesbrough :lol: ).
Please, one question,what section I do to use for wood finnish?thanks in advance.

regard Carmine

mastupeppe":3fsfrse1 said:
Please, one question,what section I do to use for wood finnish?thanks in advance.

regard Carmine

"Finishing advice" forum would be the place to go.

Andrew

Latest posts

Back