Oak kitchen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Finished this last week.
Doors are framed but on concealed hinges with soft closes
dscn1049gp8.jpg

dscn1042mz8.jpg

Thats a nice looking job snr. Do you do the whole kitchen fit subbing out granite etc or do you just do the carcases/faces?

Are the undermount sinks fireclay if so do you know the make as I have jus got back from looking at a job where they want them.

Jason

We take on the whole job jason, appliances, granite etc but still not sure if its worth the hassle, but the client usually want it this way. We even took on the building work and flooring in this one.

The sinks are ceramic villeroy and bosh, good supplier is maurice lay.

beautiful, love the drawer and and door detail being slightly proud, gives a nice shadow. What kind of material do you make the drawers and carcases out of? Also the worktops and floor tiles look stunning with it.

Thanks Snr, I usually get my double belfasts from Maurice lay.

I prefer to do the whole thing and most of my clients seem to like it that way as well.

Jason

Really stunning, xlnt work =D> . I'll be posting a question myself on kitchens in the design forum in the next day or so and would really appreciate your input.
Neil

that looks fantastic! I hope my upcoming amateur effort is maybe 10% the quality of that! What drawer hardware to you use? I was going to go for Blumotion drawer boxes....

I use blumotion as well at the moment but thinking about using hettich ones in the future.
They are solid oak drawer boxes, dovetailed 15mm thick.
Hope your project goes well.

Back