Oak Faced MDF Price

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maureen

Monmouthshire timber in Newport (close to dock entrance), if not in stock will order it for you, ring then first. Anglo Welsh timber also stock it but there is a minimum counter sale of £65.

Les

Hi Les
Just to let you know Monmouthshire timber have got a sheet of oak faced mdf we are picking it up next Wednesday. Thanks so much for your help.
Maureen

the timber place near me has to have a min of 4 sheets im only diy thats 250 then shipping i dont think they charge much as its only 2/3 miles down the road

4 sheets that size is way to much for me only hobbyist only need 1 at a time

shame cant buy smaller sheets as well be handy.

Lark,
If you can get to Lowestoft sometime, my supplier does 4x3 offcuts at £6.00 a time. Fantastic grain and veneered Oak both sides. Grain runs along the 3ft. All sizes approx. and panels are chipboard not MDF which I prefer because of the weight difference.

Nigel

near the coast :) nice i had to google it.

i dont drive whats a shame. i goto get around to doing it and then getting a full time job as well:)

thanks for the infomation tho :)

Hi Les
Picked up the sheet of oak faced mdf from Monmouthshire Timber supplies. Very pleased thank you for your help
Maureen

koolwabbit":1ffbae3s said:
Lark,
If you can get to Lowestoft sometime, my supplier does 4x3 offcuts at £6.00 a time. Fantastic grain and veneered Oak both sides. Grain runs along the 3ft. All sizes approx. and panels are chipboard not MDF which I prefer because of the weight difference.

Nigel

Somehow missed your post .... where in Lowestoft would that be? It would be worth a trip for me.

Dave

Hi, Dave S,
Rushmeres in Wapload Road. Checked on Friday and they had about 50 offcuts. By the way, they are £5.95 a piece but you can go through the stack to select the best grain pattern. They give a discount on larger sales if you ask.

Nigel

hi we get it from mon timber in newport at about £28 + a sheet but do use alot . what price did u pay maureen??

Back