Nutool jointer

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjweeks

Reaction score
Hi every one, I am new to this forum and I would like anyone out there to give me information on a Nutool jointer I have just bought.

I am about to have the 3 blades sharpened and I would like to know the best way to fit them back into the machine.

Can anyone also tell from the photos below what model it is ?

nutool1.jpg

nutool2.jpg

many thanks
Stephen

Hi Steven, Yes it is exactly the same as the one I have recently bought. Mine is badged under the Winnmax label but is a Eastern version of the Rockwell jointer an American machine. I have just bought a manual for it from e-bay which was from the USA and I can confirm it is the same machine. I am not sure about setting the blades yet as they had been sharpened just before I bought it but from what I can gather it is a bit af f pig to do as there are no springs under the blades? I am not sure about this but they don't show any in the manual. I am thinking of buying a pair of the blade setting jigs from Rutlands for when I do need to replace or sharpen them to make the job eaiser. I have to admit I am very pleased with the machine even if it will only joint to 6"width. I do hope this helps. :wink:

Hi mailee,

Many thanks for your prompt reply, I have looked at Rutlands site and yes, I think the "Planer Knive Setting Jig" looks like the way to go, simple and safe.

Once again thanks

Regards
Stephen

Latest posts

Back