Now Sorted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Byron, I can only imagine something unhappy has happened. If only it was not so close to xmas, just dont have the spare cash right now. I doubt you'll be waiting long before you find a buyer.

Hang in there mate

WiZeR":3bysb624 said:
Wow Byron, I can only imagine something unhappy has happened.
I agree with WiZeR, whatever the circumstances Byron I can only wish you good luck. I am sure you wont be waiting long for your buyer.

Cheers :D
Tony

Byron

I echo the above and though it sounds ominous I hope whatever has prompted this action is not too serious and rectifies itself soon.

Good luck and best wishes.

Richard

:( Sorry to hear this you have been such a prolific contributor.
I checked out your auction you say you are unable to do any heavy lifting. Hope you have not done yourself any permanent damage or was it the Iroko? Guess we may never know. Best of luck for the future.

Regards Tom

Same here regarding the sale I'm afraid, wrong end of the year even for bargains.

I do hope everything's OK, and we're not jumping to any wrong conclusions, but if some misfortune has come your way and I can help in any way.... well, you know where I am.

All the best.

MarkW":1dy2a1q0 said:
Same here regarding the sale I'm afraid, wrong end of the year even for bargains.

I do hope everything's OK, and we're not jumping to any wrong conclusions, but if some misfortune has come your way and I can help in any way.... well, you know where I am.

All the best.

I would like to second that. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know. Doesn't have to detail the problem, just what we could do to help and I'm sure people would pitch in.

Adam

I would like to second that. If there is anything we can do to help, let us know. Doesn't have to detail the problem, just what we could do to help and I'm sure people would pitch in.

Ditto! Just getting over prostate cancer surgery myself, and being very limited on the lifting for some time, I know the problem. Anything I can do, just yell!

Roy.

Byron, what ever the problem is I am really sorry to hear you are selling your workshop. I agree with Adam, if there is anything we can do, just let us know.

Cheers

Mike

Extremely sorry to hear this Byron. I do hope everything turns out for the best mate. Good luck with the sale. :cry:

Very sorry to here the sad news , Hope there is no serious reason for selling your workshop , and everything works out for the best for you

Best wishes

Allen

Byron - this is devastating :cry: agree with others in wishing you the best, if anything can be done by forum members, please shout. Best of luck with the sale - Rob

Byron,
Very sorry that something has happened to make this necessary.
What ever it is, I hope you get through it OK
John

Sorry to see this, hope everything turns out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back