Now Sorted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sad reading got better :D thank god
cant really add anything more to whats been said

What a dramatic thread! I've only just caught up with this and I must say I'm relieved that the problems I imagined that could cause you to sell were all figments of my overactive imagination.

Good to know all is well and you'll still be making and posting.

Agreed, and good luck, whereever it may be of best use to you!

regards, Ivan

Thanks again to everyone who has posted on this thread and sent me PM's, it's much appreciated.

I will continue to post occasionaly on the forum, but it won't be for a while as I'm getting virtually no time in the workshop at the moment due to the cold and my bad back (probably due to the cold weather) and won't be visiting the new shop until part way into the new year, but will update with any projects that I eventually get to.

Have forum rules now changed, are we all now allowed to promote our own ebay sales?

I'm not promoting my own ebay sale, I've clearly offered the sale to the forum outside of ebay, but used the link to give more details of the sale. :roll:

Jockey":152ld2l2 said:
Have forum rules now changed, are we all now allowed to promote our own ebay sales?
If you've got a problem with a post, Jockey, report it using the 'Report Post' button, don't raise the matter in the open forum.

:x

Gill

Gill":g97fpd7b said:
If you've got a problem with a post, Jockey, report it using the 'Report Post' button, don't raise the matter in the open forum.

Gill

Can I borrow your petard after you've finished with it? :D

Gill":2y76pn92 said:

Gill

I did but sod alls been done about it. Seems like the select few can do as they please. Especially when the mods add to the thread.

Jockey wrote,
Gill wrote:

Gill

I did but sod alls been done about it. Seems lile the select few can do as they please.

What like promoting B&Q?

Byron is not promoting his ebay auction, he is just asking if we want to buy any of the items.

Cheers

Mike.

ByronBlack":25mj9az8 said:
I don't wish to go into all the details to explain this sale, but I've put up an ebay auction for a 'ready to go' workshop with all the machines and numerous powertools and handtools.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0184630469

I would accept a cash offer outside of ebay, please PM if you have any specific questions or wish to make an offer, offers over £1600 only please.

Here's a list of what is included:

* 10" Cast Iron SIP Tablesaw + Wheelkit and outfeed table.
* 14" Axminster Bandsaw with 5 various quality Dragonsaw blades (ripping and curve cutting). + Wheelkit
* Incra 1000SE Mitre Gauge (can be used with the table saw and bandsaw.
* Lyndhurst/Axminster 10 x 7 Planer/Thicknesser: Cast Iron & 3 knife block. Includes wheel kit.
* Record RSDE1 4" Extractor to use with the above.
* 2 x Brand new un-packed roller stands
* Nu-tool 16 speed sheffield industrial drill press.
* Freud JS102 Continuos fence adjustment biscuit jointer + assortment of biscuits, comes in original box (2 months old)
* Kirschen Butt chisels + chisel roll
* Axminster Ice-bear waterstone kit
* Veritas Stonepond for keeping and using the waterstones.
* Rexon NK01A 15ltr 1.5hp Compressor Kit & Nail/Stapler Gun
* Stanley No. 5 1/2 smoother - a heavier and better performing plane than the regular No.5

If purchased outside of ebay, I'll also throw in a pair of P Pro cordless drills (12v and 14v) and a wooden rebate plane.

Advertising in threads & private messages is strictly prohibited unless permission is given beforehand by the forum admin (Charley).

If you wish to advertise on UKW we offer banner space for companies to advertise their products and services. Please email charley ukworkshop.co.uk for more information.

Or have in excess of 2500 posts.

Mike.C":21kcz849 said:
50% of your posts are about B&Q and Triton routers.

Cheers

Mike

Sour grapes or what, just because you wouldn't pay the postage and didn't get one cheap. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jockey":3hjzo8e6 said:
I did but sod alls been done about it. Seems like the select few can do as they please. Especially when the mods add to the thread.

Mike, when will you learn to read? :roll: :wink: :roll: :wink: :roll:

Jockey wrote,
Mike.C wrote:
50% of your posts are about B&Q and Triton routers.

Cheers

Mike

Sour grapes or what, just because you wouldn't pay the postage and didn't get one cheap.

No I was not prepared to be ripped off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back