Now Sorted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not again, I hope whatever it is get sorted soon.

Sounds like we're all behind you mate hope with the others it's not serious, don't hesitate to ask if there is anything we can do...

All a bit upsetting this........

BB you have had such enthusiasm over the years, I can't imagine what would force you sell all your tools and equipment?

Good luck mate, feeling very sorry about this situation.

Esc. (Tony)

Best wishes to you Byron whatever the problem is.

I remember seeing that you were selling all your Festool kit a while back and going over to using tablesaw etc etc I see now your giving up on that too. :( :( :(

As I am sure you can see everyone is behind you.

Whatever it is Byron I hope it sorts itself out for you, and your enthusiasm sees you through.

Alan

Ditto all the above byron , seems like only yesterday I was constantly tuning in for your workshop build, hope things work out/ improve

all the best
Jim

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and the private messages/emails etc.

However I just wanted to post here again so no one has got the wrong end of the stick. Nothing disastrous or bad has happened, my health apart from my back is fine.

The reason for the sale is two fold. The first being I need the cash for some emergency repairs to my house, and the second which has coincided with my decision to sell is that through a family contact I have access to a cabinet makers workshop and therefore don't require my machines which means I can sell and sort the house out. I'm still keeping all my good hand tools along with my router, sander, jigsaw and various other tools. All it means is that my stock prep and machining will be done elsewhere locally which free's up more space in the shed to indulge in other hobbies and keep it just for hand tools.

I apologise if my first post gave the impression something more serious happened, that wasn't my intention, I just didn't wont to go into all the details.

However, if this complete auction doesn't sell, I shall be selling the various items off seperately in the new year and I have made a note of those of you who have expressed an interest in the PM's.

Thanks again though to everyone for the kind words.

I am sure others members will agree when I say that we are releived to hear that except for some repairs you are alright yourself.

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":37mmcj3b said:
I am sure others members will agree when I say that we are releived to hear that except for some repairs you are alright yourself.

Cheers

Mike
Absolutely.
Hope we can see some pics of your new cabinet makers shop.
All the best

Cheers :D
Tony

Phew! All sort's of things were going through my head, good luck with the auction and house repairs mate, and a new workshop to use is great news. :wink:

BB - I think that's a bit of a relief, hope your back sorts itself out soon and that the sale of your stuff goes through on the bay. Would be very interesting to see the inside of your new 'shop (that you have the use of) when you have the time to post a few pics - Rob

Phew, thank goodness. I was fearing the worst go to admit. Glad to hear everything else is fine. Post some pics of the 'New' workshop when you get time mate. :wink:

hehe I was going to add a PS to my original post saying something along the lines of "Of course this could mean you've won the lottery and kitted out the WS with CI heaven"

Good luck with everything Byron. I might have been interested in some seperate items but won't be able to commit to anything til the new year.

Wow, Byron, sounds like you might have fallen on your feet. I was a bit worried ulntil you posted again.
Good for you, though!
Hope the sale goes well.

SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back