Not done it since August last year !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
But , Have just done it again :lol:

A Workshop buy out

Sad really , The original owner now has Dementia :( and is going to live in a care home .
The Son had the job of moving on all the items as the house has been sold and contract are to be exchanged in 3 weeks time .

So I will be selling off what I already have in the way of tools and machines to try and recover some of my outlay , and keeping the rest for my own use

:p ( As and when I get the workshop finished ) :?

I can predict that the majority will want me to offer these items to forum members , and the minority will not want me to offer them here , Click the link
https://www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums/for- ... light=poll

If things have changed please let me know and I will sell them on a popular internet auction site , If things have not changed I will list some when I return from my Boysie39 bash in Ireland

:wink:

I dont think you sell them here...... Until I've had a chance to pop 'round :lol:

Oy Wiser, give some of us poor pippers a chance :lol:

Blister:

I'd be interested to see what's on offer. Certainly don't see why it should be a problem as long as you title it "for sale" and those who don't like it, can avoid your post.

regards

Bob

Blister":224rf17o said:
I can predict that the majority will want me to offer these items to forum members , and the minority will not want me to offer them here

Need another Pail for all that Milk?

Some don't care what, how much or how often, just so long as relative comments, good or bad, are not stifled.

Psst, got any Tablesaws guv?! With a SIP on indefinite backorder from Rutlands and feelers out on the Deft T30 recently advertised you gotta move fast to grab my interest!

Steve

Maybe you should only offer to members with more than, think of a random number?, 67 posts

Blister's off on a Jolly Boys outing this weekend so don't hold your breath for a listing. I hear his front room looks like Axminster's warehouse :lol:

Logic says that he's gonna sell them anyway, so thanks for giving us the first chance.

Roy.

Well? What's for sale? I'm sure if the Administration didn't want you to sell things they would let you know. It's not up to me or anyone else to say anything about it as far as i'm concerned. I mean who are we? Just posters. Well some of us are more then that some of us are serial posters... wasting there time talking to us old folk.

Tony Spear":vxshdx2r said:
Doctor":vxshdx2r said:
Well as not one to back down, no, I would rather you sold them on ebay.

Why?

So he can get stitched up like you did?

:cry: :(

am I not allowed an opinion? I don't like the forum cluttered with FOR SALE ads, one or two yes but....... I won't go into it, been done already.

I would *much* rather buy things off forum members, than an anonymous ebay seller. There are too many reasons to list, but they include the fact that people generally don't want to trash a hard-won reputation, they usually know more about what they are selling (including the foibles and weaknesses) than ebay sellers, and the lack of various fees means that the prices are usually keener.

Richard D":1qbc3esj said:
I would *much* rather buy things off forum members, than an anonymous ebay seller. There are too many reasons to list, but they include the fact that people generally don't want to trash a hard-won reputation, they usually know more about what they are selling (including the foibles and weaknesses) than ebay sellers, and the lack of various fees means that the prices are usually keener.

spot on.

IMO if there is a thread i don't want to read i just skip over it simples

mark270981":9fkfj5t3 said:
Richard D":9fkfj5t3 said:

spot on.

IMO if there is a thread i don't want to read i just skip over it simples

+2...

I like the FOR SALE ads...pity we don't have a VINTAGE HIFI section so Tom can bid on my QUADS

:D :D :D :D :D 8) :wink:

Jim

Seeing as we have all had this discussion a number of times now and all said our piece, do we have to do it all over again?

Allen, just list your items and put those of us who interested out of our misery.

Apologies if this seems grumpy, it's late and I can't sleep due to a buggered shoulder and the painkilers refuse to work.

ByronBlack":2jb9ftao said:
Seeing as we have all had this discussion a number of times now and all said our piece, do we have to do it all over again?

Allen, just list your items and put those of us who interested out of our misery.

Apologies if this seems grumpy, it's late and I can't sleep due to a buggered shoulder and the painkilers refuse to work.

Just Back from Ireland

I am knackered , so will sort something Tuesday :wink:

Back