Not done it since August last year !!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doctor":31tiry9n said:
Tony Spear":31tiry9n said:
Doctor":31tiry9n said:
Well as not one to back down, no, I would rather you sold them on ebay.

Why?

So he can get stitched up like you did?

:cry: :(

I don't like the forum cluttered with FOR SALE ads,.

on that point i agree with you - but it aint blisters fault, we need a for sale board - like wot you have on the otherside - to put them all in one place- but we all know that thata not gonna happen :roll:

What problem do you have in, when you see a post headed For Sale" not reading it if you're not interested ? No difference to not looking in a "For Sale" section, IMCO.
Possibly Charley gets more sponsorship (so giving us a free forum) from commercial outfits if there is no formal for sale section open to anyone ?

I didnt make my post very clear - i dont have a problem with blister (or anyone else) posting for sale threads - i'd be a hypocrite if i did given the number i post.

I just think it would be better and easier for all concerned if they were all in one place - those who dont like them wouldnt see them then, and those that do want to look at them (me included) would be able to find therm easily and not miss any

i was also making the point that as doc doesnt, afaik, object to the posts in the for sale section on the other side, the problem is presumably with them being scattered over the main boards rather than with for sale threads per se

ByronBlack":z7dfs4pb said:
I swear this subject is like experiencing ground-hog day, around and around around and around....

Blister wake the pindapple up, post the goods you have for sale, and get this over with or pm me with first dibs :roll:

Cheers

Mike

Mike.C":pmp4cx27 said:
ByronBlack":pmp4cx27 said:
I swear this subject is like experiencing ground-hog day, around and around around and around....

Blister wake the pindapple up, post the goods you have for sale, and get this over with or pm me with first dibs :roll:

Cheers

Mike

Just got back from Ireland

Will sort some out Tuesday :wink:

Blister":2ze192nq said:
Mike.C":2ze192nq said:
ByronBlack":2ze192nq said:

Cheers

Mike

Just got back from Ireland

Will sort some out Tuesday :wink:

Okee Dokee,

Cheers

Mike

This is my first post in this section so if anyone feels it's an intrusion Tough Titty.

I dont know who else is putting gear up for sale on the forum besides Blister.
From my reading of polls and all other dialog most members have accepted that it's ok as the mods.seem to be in agreement.

So could I suggest that when posting items for sale that sarcasm and other inciting remarks be witheld and just post the product description and leave it at that.

As a very late entrent to woodworking the spinny type I find it very helpful to buy from someone who is known to me and can give me the help I need I have had a few bad results from not having the expertise to evaluate what I was buying.

So to thoes who object think of the benifits to your fellow members who are not as experienced as you, and to those that dont object could you please wait untill I have had my pick. :lol: :lol:

Regards Boysie39

Back