Nick Gibbs accident and recovery

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

custard

Established Member
Reaction score
I just heard that Nick Gibbs from British Woodworker was in a serious car accident recently and publication of the magazine has been suspended pending his recovery.

If you're reading this Nick...best wishes for a very speedy recovery, we're thinking of you.

That's shocking news get well soon Nick.

Pete

Blimey. Really sad to hear. Get well soon Nick, yours is about the only woodworking magazine which is actually worth reading.

Yes, it's very sad. But he is in a brand new state-of-the-art intensive care unit getting the best care he could hope for. He has been kept sedated whilst his head injury improves and then the docs will try to bring him round when they see fit. Nick's a tenacious old booger, so if anyone can pull through this, Nick can.
S

Sorry to hear of Nick's accident. I wish him all the best for a speedy & full recovery. My good wishes also to his family at this difficult time.

Very sad news indeed. As per other comments Nicks publications are excellent. Wishing Nick a speedy recovery

Mike'

Back