next project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have just completed this dragonfly to go to Australia some how it went in to the sales section ,how I do not know along with the horse clock , both of these patterns are from the sue may sight.

john

Attachments

• IMG_0190 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0190 (Custom).JPG
    21.4 KB · Views: 472
  • IMG_0191 (Custom) (2).JPG
    IMG_0191 (Custom) (2).JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 472
hi Brian sorry its taken a while to get to this , the photos are the only size that I could gt for the site to take 100 x 100 pixels

john

hi spent most of today making planters put of pallet wood, hows that for being versatile, and got a plaque of a leopard machine work finished only leaves the finishing and gluing to complete it. also stack cut three other plaques last week again only need finishing off,plus helping my wife with her gardening , and she says \I spend all my time reading , she is not wrong I have read 19 cowboy books in the last 14 days I think she may have a point. Things will slow down now as I have to get the 12 shepherds crooks ready to send to the Royal highland show hope they sell this year then I can make some more for next year , that's if I find somewhere in my workshop to set the engineers vice up to make them , joy of joys the tour de France starts on July the 6 th, then everything slows down for 28 days as I love to watch it - beats the heck out of reading - some people would say I am a sad person for want of a better word have some black and white corin left over so am not trying to find an intarsia project to use it up, border collie , badger, penguin, panda any other ideas would be welcome some thing different would be nice.

oh I sent the cat and dragonfly off to Aussie sea mail £8 each, which I thought was fair so now have to wait and see if they get delivered or confiscated.

john

these are the planters etc my apology's if you cannot enlarge the photo that's as big as it will allow me to load them .

john

Attachments

• IMG_0201 (Custom) (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0201 (Custom) (Custom).JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0202 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0202 (Custom).JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0203 (Custom) (2).JPG
    IMG_0203 (Custom) (2).JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 364
Back